STIBC is hiring! This position ensures liaison with CTTIC about procedures, orders and communication, and online exams in general. One year contract (maternity leave replacement), 14 hours per week, $22/hour.
The main responsibilities are:
- Answer questions about Certification Exams by email/phone
- Plan Certification Exams calendar
- Create Certification Exams events on the website and keep records of registrants
- Send Certification Exams instructions and schedule Certification Exams with candidates
- Communicate with CTTIC about Certification Exams orders and schedule
- Keep track and communicate with CTTIC and candidates about Certification Exams results and possible appeals
- Update members profiles with info about Certification Exams taken, passed/failed
Should you wish to submit a CV / résumé, we are searching for a candidate who has relevant experience linked to translation or interpretation, customer service experience, is “tech savvy”, has strong attention to details. Submit your documents to: email@example.com.
Training would be offered in October for an official start in November. There is a possibility to start earlier, as a recent development with ATIO might bring more duties.